Request a Transcript

If you would like an official transcript sent, we would be happy to assist you. Please fill out the Records Release Form below. Completed Records Release Forms should be mailed, faxed, or emailed to the Clymer Central School Student Services/Guidance Office.  If you are in need of your SUNY Jamestown Community College transcript, please see the information below under Related Links.  

Records Release Form

Clymer Central School

ATTN: Guidance Office

8672 East Main Street

Clymer, NY 14724

Fax: 716-355-4467

Email: jnickerson@clymercsd.org

Related Links


For Clymer students who have taken College Connections classes and would like their JCC transcript, JCC has implemented a new transcript request process. Students must order official transcript securely online through http://www.sunyjcc.edu/alumni/transcripts. They must complete the short order form and pay using a debit or credit card. The transcript fee is $7 per official transcript. If students choose to have their transcript sent electronically, they will typically receive it within minutes of placing the order. They can also have their transcripts mailed to them, with an overnight FedEx option. Students will need to provide their Social Security number, student ID number, date of birth, address, telephone number, and payment method. They may also order by phone at 847.716.3005 for an additional charge. Please note JCC are no longer accepting transcript requests by fax or mail. Unofficial transcripts can still be requested in person on any of the JCC Campuses.