Amy Johnson: School Nurse
Phone users: Clear cache for access issues.
In the Chrome app
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app .
- At the top right, tap More .
- Tap History. Clear browsing data.
- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
- Next to "Cookies and site data" and "Cached images and files," check the boxes.
- Tap Clear data
How to clear the cache on an iPhone or iPad
- Open Settings, and scroll down to the fifth group of options (starting with Passwords & Accounts). Tap Safari.
- Scroll down and tap 'Clear History and Website Data'.
- In the popup, tap 'Clear History and Data' to confirm.
* Primary Parent contact information must be in Powerschool for your SNAP account to work. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com if you are unsure we have the proper email.
Snap Login Screen Example:
You will have received and email from firstname.lastname@example.org when your child's account was/is ready to be activated. Your temporary password is in your welcome email. Please set a new password for access. *if your email is not registered we will have to add it to your accounts and resend an access login. Password changes and account changes will have to be done by our Health Office. Thanks!
Please note! If using a cell phone you will have to add the slashes to your birthday security question. If you need to do that, please enter it EXACTLY THIS WAY: 00/00/0000
***After your first login you will get the CCS banner message, continue and answer the Yes/No Questions for your child. Temperature check is not mandatory. Pro Tip: Turn your cell phone sideways to see more screen for the check in boxes.
* rotate if on a cell phone.