Virtual Tour & Instructions!
Friday, September 04, 2020
VIRTUAL TUTORIAL FOR ALL GRADES UPK-12 STUDENTS
- Please check out the following video to see what our buses, hallways, and classrooms look like this year: CCS Re-Opening Welcome Video
7th GRADE ORIENTATION VIDEO:
- For any of our seventh grade students, the following link will introduce you to your teachers and give you a tour of your classes : 7th Grade Orientation Video
FIRST DAY PAPERWORK
- All parents must complete their child’s first day paperwork on FamilyID prior to their child receiving their Chromebook or iPad. For students who are returning to school in-person, these devices will be available on the first day, as long as their FamilyID form has been completed. For students who have opted to be remote, please call the main office with any questions. Instructions on how to complete the FamilyID form is in the mailing you received and also on our website: FamilyID Page
DAILY HEALTH SCREENING
- All parents are asked to complete a Daily Health Screening for each child prior to the student riding the bus or being dropped off at the building. For students who ride the bus, we ask that this form be submitted by 6:30am every day. To begin the year, this Daily Health Screening Google form will be available on our website on the pop-up screen, the "School Opening Information" page and will also be pushed out to parents via email or text message. We will be conducting a test of this system on Friday, September 4th. Please take a moment to complete the screening for our test. If you did not receive a notification on the mode you expected, please call the school.
- Check out this link for Google support and more: Clymer EdTech For Parents link
We look forward to seeing our students on Tuesday, September 8th!