• New York State Working Papers for Minors


    Clymer Central School students:

    Current CCS students may stop by the Guidance Office or call 716-355-2020 for more information.


    Out-of-state students:

    To schedule an appointment to obtain a New York State working permit from Clymer School, please call the Guidance Office at 716-355-2020 or email rflint@clymercsd.org.