Attention 10th grade families! Below is a video presentation that includes information on the Career & Technical Education (CTE) programs at the BOCES Hewes Center that...
Notice of regular Board of Education meeting scheduled for February 24, 2021 at 7:00pm in the Choral/Music Room. https://5il.co/ppz8
Please note that the Board of Education meeting on Wednesday, February 10th will be held in the Little Gym.
The CCS Class of 2021 is hosting a RADA Cutlery and Kitchen fundraiser to earn the finances needed for the Class of 2021 Senior trip, and graduation expenses. Please help to support this year's Senior class by using the link below to place an online order. All items are made in the USA, have a Lifetime Guarantee, and can be shipped directly to your home.
Thank you so much for your consideration and support.
RADA Cutlery Fundraiser:
Clymer Athletics Spectators
Section 6 has approved limited Spectators for Winter Sports starting
Each athlete will be allowed TWO (2) HOME SCHOOL spectators.
Away games will continue to tune in to the livestream for that facility.
Game Day Procedures
• Each athlete will receive 2 game passes that are assigned for the winter season.
• Spectators will check in at the supervisor table upon entering the building.
• Records of attendance will be kept for contact tracing purposes.
• Please do not congregate in the hallways prior to or following a contest.
• Please enter the gymnasium promptly and the bleachers will be marked with places to sit.
• Spectators should not arrive prior to 30 minutes before game time.
• The hallway restrooms will be available for spectators
• Masks covering the nose and mouth must be worn inside the building at all times.
• Contests will still be livestreamed through our HUDL camera. Please be aware that all spectators’ chatter can be heard on these recordings.
• After the JV game the stands will be cleared and cleaned before the varsity game.
Second grade has been learning about different African American figures in history! This week, they have focused on Ruby Bridges, one of the first African American children to integrate into a Louisiana school during the year 1960!
History is the greatest story ever written and we continue to learn and grow at Clymer!